Oral-B Guide, Alexa Built-In, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled, Electric Toothbrush, White, Smart Brushing System
Yes, that's an Alexa-enabled toothbrush.
From the website, because when I try to summarize this I begin to scream (no idea why):
- You will receive 1 Oral-B electric toothbrush, 1 Amazon Alexa enabled smart charger base, 1 Oral-B brush head and a quick start guide to get set-up
- The smart charger has an LED quad pacer to help guide your brushing, the white light represents 30 seconds in each quadrant, red for over-pressure and green when you complete 2 minutes of brushing
- The smart charger is a WiFi enabled base that works like a fitness tracker, it captures information about your brushing sessions, which you can access via the Oral-B Connect App or optional email summaries. Improve your habits and track progress over time
- Handle includes 6 cleaning modes: Daily clean, gum care, sensitive, whitening, tongue cleaning and pro clean. The round oscillating and rotating brush head removes 100% more plaque vs. manual brushing
- Use Amazon Alexa during your daily routine to play music, answer questions, read the news, control your smart home, check the weather, set alarms, and more. And, its designed to be water resistant with 360 degree high quality sound
- Never run out of brush heads with Amazon Dash replenishment service, get genuine Oral-B quality refills delivered to your door
- Oral-B guide sets up in minutes, simply download the Oral-B connect app, pair your brush to the base and create an account. You're ready to brush smarter.
Yep. You're ready to brush smarter.
So I'm like, eighty-six point three percent sure we're currently under AI rule already, so I think we can safely say Terminator and The Matrix gave us really unrealistic expectations regarding the intentions of our robot overlords (to tempt us with voice controlled everything), and also our own collective resistance against them (didn't). Truthfully, I have no idea how I feel about this. Posted at Dreamwidth: https://seperis.dreamwidth.org/1082341.html. | You can reply here or there. | comments